Sunday, August 31, 2008

Jordan, Hailey and Connelly. On the Last day of swimming lessons. Jordan loves the water. They had them jump off the diving board and she wasn't scared at all. She walked right up there and just jumped. I love it that she is so brave. She got that from her dad!
My friend Bethany got the cutest little puppy. The kids love it!
So They both started school this week. It was so cute. Connelly was so excited, he just walked right in. Jordan was a little nervous. I think the big school and having so many kids in her class was a little overwhelming but she is doing better.

6 comments:

jaclynn and michael said...

cute pics. i cant believe how fast they grow up. good thing they dont go to school in af with all the molester teachers. and ya that puppys cute till it pisses and dumps and chews up everything in their house. good luck with that.

The Raney's said...

They are getting so big! Your kids are beautiful! Good luck with all of the crazy schedules!

Colby and Malea said...

I am glad you updated your blog! I love the picture of them going to school..my parents used to take one of us on our first day every year. I can't believe they are both in school!!

Laura Barrett said...

Wow Cass! Your kids are already in school?! Where does the time go? They look so cute, definitely belong to you and Kabe:)

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

They both look so cute dressed up for school! I can't believe that Jordan's in kindergarten! It means I only have one year left with June and that scares me! You'll have to give me a few pointers on how to let my kids go to school - I'm going to be the mom peeking in through the window to make sure everything is alright!

Dan & Calli Ellinger said...

Your kids are too cute! I bet it is nice having a break while they are in school. I miss visiting with you in activity days. Have they called someone to help you?
You are so perfect for that calling, you come up with such fun ideas!

The Washburns

This is our Family..... We have been married for 7 years now and have two amazing kids! Jordan our little girl is 6 and Connelly our little boy is 4. We are blessed to live near both of our families so we try and spend as much time as we can as a family! We are loving life and trying to keep up!

Blog Archive