Monday, April 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Jordan!

Today was Jordans Birthday! I can't believe she is 5! I swear she was a baby yesterday. She is opening up a bedspread that she got from grandma Jodi. She got very spoiled as always! And no I am not pregnant even though it looks that way!
She was in her Fairy costume!
Heres all her friends. Kaleb decided it would be funny to tie a balloon to there feet and they would try and pop each others. It didnt work very well because the grass is so dry they would pop as soon as they touched the grass. They had fun though. Connelly didnt get what was goin on so when everyone started chasing him he freaked! Haha.

4 comments:

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

To Jordan: Happy Birthday to you!
From June! So glad you got a nice sunny day to be outside! I can't believe she's five either! I swear, we'll blink our eyes and our kids will be teens! I had better not think about it! It just makes me sad and extremely tense! By the way, you do not look pregnant!

Kalli said...

Cass you are so cute, your daughter looks just like you. And by the way you do not look pregnant in that shirt you dork. So guess who I saw in AF the other day Bethany (Hepworth) she said that her and Matt bought your old house and that she talks to you sometimes so I told her we should all get together when is good for you?

Dan & Calli Ellinger said...

How cute! I love how Jordan is dressed up in her fairy costume.

jaclynn and michael said...

are you kidding me. A balloon tied th their legs. Kabe is a freaking genius! that is the funniest thing i have ever heard. Why was I not invited? is my child not in the popular group? She loves to swallow polly pocket toys. Let us know when your having a rock band party

The Washburns

This is our Family..... We have been married for 7 years now and have two amazing kids! Jordan our little girl is 6 and Connelly our little boy is 4. We are blessed to live near both of our families so we try and spend as much time as we can as a family! We are loving life and trying to keep up!

Blog Archive