Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I Treasure moments like this when they can be this close and not kill each other. haha! I think this is the first time they have sat in this chair together. If you didnt notice Connelly is shocked she isnt killing him too!
I love shopping at Maceys! I get them a ice cream cone then run as fast as I can through the store to get my shopping done before they are finished.
Connelly made such a mess! Haha. The first thing he did when I handed him his ice cream was take a bite right out of the bottom. He is still learning, he isnt a pro yet like his sister. Jordan loves Ice cream she eats it so fast it makes my head hurt.

7 comments:

jaclynn and michael said...

it looks like you had better luck at macys than last time. i remember you calling me saying you were about to smack them both. so several times a week i have to tell mic about kabe and the kids in the altima hitting each other then kabe getting you a new car the next day. we just laugh so hard. the kids look so cute. and whats up with miss sassy jord? she was going to be my example child to tayvee...

Hotzebra said...

Hey Cass! Hows it going? Cute blog! I didn't know you had one till I read your comment on mine! I added you to my friends list. Such cute kids! You guys need to plan a trip down here! Its soooo warm and nice!

Colby and Malea said...

They are so cute! We are all so blessed to have them in our lives! Glad the trip to Macy's was successful haha!

M to the E to the R to the I said...

I am a little slow but I didn't know that you have a blog! yea! I am so happy to see you jouned the blogging world, it little stalker-ish, but fun none the less! I miss you, when are we hanging out homie?

Dan & Calli Ellinger said...

Cute blog! I also love Macys, my kids seem to behave a little better when they are "driving" the cart.

Anonymous said...

Cass- I was just blog hopping and ran across your sight. Do you remember me? Well I just wanted to say hello and I can't believe how big your kids are getting :)

Kabe and Cass said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

The Washburns

This is our Family..... We have been married for 7 years now and have two amazing kids! Jordan our little girl is 6 and Connelly our little boy is 4. We are blessed to live near both of our families so we try and spend as much time as we can as a family! We are loving life and trying to keep up!

Blog Archive